Giving Aix-en-Provence a Big Hug

simply put, my adventures: good, bad, new, french, exciting, terrifying, enlightening... whatever they may be
My photo
New York, and currently France
I'm a junior and a music major at Barnard College spending the Spring 2010 semester abroad in Aix-en-Provence at the AUCP (American University Center of Provence). I can't wait to share everything that I experience! However, regular updating is contingent on my internet availability...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Traveling Shamveling

In spite of Barnard housing trying to ruin my experience, there is so much that I look forward to all of the time. For example, we've been counting the "best days of our lives" since we've been here, and we're already up to 8.

Similarly, we are en route to exploring Europe! For our spring break which is for 15 days starting at the beginning of April, we're going to Brussels, Prague, and Amsterdam! And in a few weeks, I'm probably going to Copenhagen to see my lovely Allie. And then in May we're probably going to Paris and Cannes! I know "probably" isn't a yes, but "probably" translates to "should we put this on my credit card, too?" So "probably" means yes.

Current forecast: 55-60's, sunny, everyone eating lunch outside all the time. How's the weather on the Northeast, doing?

1 comment:

  1. upper 30s in Copenhagen! GET PUMPED. if we get lucky, it might hit 40-something while you're here :)

    ReplyDelete