Giving Aix-en-Provence a Big Hug

simply put, my adventures: good, bad, new, french, exciting, terrifying, enlightening... whatever they may be
My photo
New York, and currently France
I'm a junior and a music major at Barnard College spending the Spring 2010 semester abroad in Aix-en-Provence at the AUCP (American University Center of Provence). I can't wait to share everything that I experience! However, regular updating is contingent on my internet availability...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ce qui se passe??!!

C'est la phrase nous utilisons la plupart ici à Aix... c'est drole. Donc, samedi soir était fantastique! Je suis allée à un bar qui s'appelle "Cuba Libre," et la musique là etait comme "You're The One That I Want" et "YMCA." C'est. La. Verité. Qu'est-ce qui se passe?!! Après ça, un boite de nuit qui s'appelle "Mistral." Ça marche.

5 comments:

  1. oh jill, how i thought my days of free french/english translations were over

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ne crois pas. je comprends tous que tu as dit (je ne sais pas si c'est correct hehe) Tu me manques!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's amazing there's a bar called cuba libre, that was my favorite in argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recemment j'ai ecrit un email completement en francais a Becca, mais je ne sais les symboles pour les accents sur le Macbook pro!! =( Cependant, je suis tres impressionee par ta competence au MacBook et tes aventures! Tu es VUNDERBAR (Surprise! Guette l'Allemande!! )

    ReplyDelete