Giving Aix-en-Provence a Big Hug

simply put, my adventures: good, bad, new, french, exciting, terrifying, enlightening... whatever they may be
My photo
New York, and currently France
I'm a junior and a music major at Barnard College spending the Spring 2010 semester abroad in Aix-en-Provence at the AUCP (American University Center of Provence). I can't wait to share everything that I experience! However, regular updating is contingent on my internet availability...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's French?

Starting tomorrow, I can only speak in French for three weeks... So I'll be doing this blog thing in French and you're more than welcome to Google translate!

2 comments:

  1. Aucun problème, j'ai trouvé ceci : www.freetranslation.com

    Vous aimer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo those online translation things suck!

    can you blog sometimes in english mon amour?

    i admire your ambition, but i adore your wit (in anglais) even more...

    ReplyDelete