Giving Aix-en-Provence a Big Hug

simply put, my adventures: good, bad, new, french, exciting, terrifying, enlightening... whatever they may be
My photo
New York, and currently France
I'm a junior and a music major at Barnard College spending the Spring 2010 semester abroad in Aix-en-Provence at the AUCP (American University Center of Provence). I can't wait to share everything that I experience! However, regular updating is contingent on my internet availability...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Nutella Muffin

So we made a fantastic discovery here in Provence; the Nutella Muffin. Basically, one day Ellie wanted a chocolate muffin from the patisserie we go to everyday. As she finished her muffin, she, and everyone else, was elated to discover that Nutella was inside.

Now, we all look forward to the days in which we walk like a pack of wolves to buy this piece of heaven. Picture a delicious fluffy chocolate cupcake, but instead of the frosting on the outside, it is on the inside... and the inside is Nutella. I think I'll try to make them next semester for our power suite, because living without these things is going to be like Disney Channel living without Miley Cyrus.

Time to go running!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is really weird, but we are LOVING the Nutella here at home, too. I thought you were allergic so never bought it before, but now we always have it (and it's usually right out on the counter because you know nobody ever puts anything away ...). SO, you can make them for us, too! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete